Town Hall Meeting – Social Security Benefit Planning
An excellent meeting addressing Social Security Benefit Planning was provided on Tuesday, November 10, by Jack Burns, a SSA representative. Mr. Burns presentation is available for those who would like a copy by emailing Marketing@suncityhoa.org
- What are some different filling options I have?
- What resources/tools can help me decide when to file?
- Can I work and get benefits at the same time?
- Can other family members get benefits once I file?
- How is my benefit calculated (what years are used)?
- How do new earnings affect the payment and amount of my payment?
- What are the basics of Medicare that I should know?
- How can I created a personal “My Social Security” account to see my earnings history and benefit estimated?