What attracted you to Sun City? The cleanliness, the beautiful wide streets, the calm and quiet neighborhoods, the clubs and activities? Whatever it was, SCHOA is diligently working, to preserve Sun City property values through the fair and consistent application of the CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) by keeping our standards in place and our community exceptional. A SCHOA membership is an opportunity to help maintain our exceptional lifestyle and protect our property values.
Whether you live in a single family home or a condominium, there are many things that SCHOA does on your behalf to maintain our quality of life. Here are a few things that SCHOA does:
- SCHOA maintains our CC&Rs.
- SCHOA protects our age overlay.
- SCHOA strives to keep our utility rates low and affordable by monitoring the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- SCHOA monitors legislation that would affect Sun City.
- SCHOA offers a robust Business Partner Referral program allowing members to find vendors who they can trust to hire.
Additional Member Services:
10 pages per month at no charge / 15 cents per sheet after
Plot / Floor Plans
Click here to view more information about plot /floor plans
Members – No charge. Non-member – $25
Notary service is available by appointment only – Please read below:
- Appointments can be made for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Please call 623.974.4718 for an appointment
- SCHOA does not notarize wills, trusts, or any estate planning.
- Members are limited to 5 notary signatures per visit/month. After 5, there will be a $5 charge per notary signature.
- SCHOA will not provide witnesses.
- Prior to the appointment, the owner of document must tag every page that needs to be notarized.
By joining SCHOA you help to protect your property values and help to keep Sun City an enjoyable and beautiful place to live. For a voluntary membership of only $25 * a year per household, you can help us to continue providing these services.
*SCHOA membership fees are separate from the RCSC fees.
For more information regarding SCHOA Membership benefits and to join, contact our Membership team at 623.974.4718 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join online here.